KNIGHTS OF DAWN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KNIGHTS OF DAWN

_KOD_ _KOD2_ _KODa_

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ask access to forum here.

Go down 
+8
Connanth
_sunny_
potential
xnemx
NYCFalcon
hades12345
Knight of Dawn
hompsu
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
hompsu
Admin
Admin
hompsu

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2006-10-25

ask access to forum here. Empty
PostSubject: ask access to forum here.   ask access to forum here. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2006 5:38 am

give me access please.
Back to top Go down
Knight of Dawn
Admin
Admin
Knight of Dawn

Number of posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: ask access to forum here.   ask access to forum here. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2006 8:45 am

you already have it hompsu.
It concerns the new members, now I have put permissions
Back to top Go down
https://knights-of-dawn.forumotion.com
raxl

PostSubject: access   ask access to forum here. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2006 12:39 pm

need access
Back to top Go down
hades12345
Training warrior
Training warrior

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2006-11-10

PostSubject: Re: ask access to forum here.   ask access to forum here. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2006 7:41 am

Village Nocturnu's
Coordinates: 577|636

please give me access to
Back to top Go down
Knight of Dawn
Admin
Admin
Knight of Dawn

PostSubject: Re: ask access to forum here.   ask access to forum here. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2006 12:16 pm

ok for you hades Wink
Back to top Go down
hades12345
Training warrior
Training warrior

PostSubject: Re: ask access to forum here.   ask access to forum here. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 3:59 am

ok so where the secret part of the forum?

Suspect Question confused
Back to top Go down
Knight of Dawn
Admin
Admin
Knight of Dawn

PostSubject: Re: ask access to forum here.   ask access to forum here. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 4:52 am

now you can see the sections "diplomacy" and "attacks"
I haven't created again others sections concerning "war" or anything else. But when for exemple we will be in war, it will be use to evit spies.
Back to top Go down
hades12345
Training warrior
Training warrior

PostSubject: Re: ask access to forum here.   ask access to forum here. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 2:14 pm

i see..good..,maybe u can teach me how to do that...is this a phb forum?..i was admin but for a short time so i didnt had time to reqalise
Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
NYCFalcon
Training warrior
Training warrior

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2006-12-11

PostSubject: Re: ask access to forum here.   ask access to forum here. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2006 10:52 am

Access to forums, please.
Back to top Go down
xnemx
Training warrior
Training warrior

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2006-12-18

PostSubject: Re: ask access to forum here.   ask access to forum here. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2006 2:21 pm

I'm in need of access. I held my thumb up to my monitor to prove I was me but it wouldn't accept that.
Back to top Go down
potential
Training warrior
Training warrior

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2006-12-17

PostSubject: Re: ask access to forum here.   ask access to forum here. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2006 6:16 am

Access Please
Back to top Go down
Aerofan

PostSubject: Do you like to fly?   ask access to forum here. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2007 1:46 am

Hi everybody. I wonder how do you prefer to travel: on planes, trains or cars? Just interesting. I like planes, I really cannot live without flying! And what about you?
Thanks for answers!
Back to top Go down
BodyBuil

PostSubject: Body Building   ask access to forum here. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2007 9:12 am

Hi everybody. Can somebody give me an advice? I'm a body builder, and now I want to buy a Bowflex home gym here: BowflexHomeGymEquipment. Anybody uses such machine? Is it good not only for fitness but for body building also?
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
PeteHolm

PostSubject: I have a problem with my card   ask access to forum here. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2007 2:39 am

Greetings to everybody. Can somebody give me an avice about how to eliminate credit card debt? My friend gave me a few links, here they are: eliminate credit card debt, eliminate debt, eliminating credit card debt legally.
Maybe you could give me some more links? Thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
AngelaDa

PostSubject: A question about VoIP   ask access to forum here. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2007 4:32 pm

Hello! Does anybody use vonage phone service? Is it as cheap as the advertisement says? Is it better than usual phone? I often call my sister in Canada, and spend lots of money on these calls. Please give me some advice, maybe it would be better for me to use VoIP?
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
hudo

PostSubject: Re: ask access to forum here.   ask access to forum here. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2007 5:31 am

Can get access please, i'm from kod2.
cheers hudo
Back to top Go down
_sunny_
Training warrior
Training warrior

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-01-20

PostSubject: Re: ask access to forum here.   ask access to forum here. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2007 11:03 am

_sunny_ from _KOD_

thanks
Back to top Go down
Kimberly

PostSubject: Where to find manual?   ask access to forum here. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2007 4:37 pm

Hi everybody! My husband bought a great sony bravia LCD TV, but he lost manual! Please tell me where can I find one.
Thank you very much!
Back to top Go down
Connanth
Training warrior
Training warrior

Registration date : 2006-11-04

PostSubject: Re: ask access to forum here.   ask access to forum here. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2007 4:39 pm

I think I still need access to rest of forum. Thanks
Back to top Go down
William

PostSubject: University degree   ask access to forum here. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2007 1:50 pm

Greetings to everybody. I'd like to get bachelor's degree online, but I'm not sure which university to choose. I've found a few universities, here are the links: bachelor online degree in Phoenix University accredited online bachelor degree UCLA bachelor online degree at Boston university accredited Alabama State Colledge degree
Maybe somebody can give me any advice? How hard is to study there? You know, I'm working overtime and I worry if I'll have enough time to get good marks. I'll be very greatfull for every advice. Thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
Belinda

PostSubject: Somebody uses VoIP?   ask access to forum here. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 10:31 am

Hello, everybody. I'd like to setup a VoIP system on my PC, but I'm not sure is it worth it? Maybe somebody could give me an advice or some links where I can learn more about this service? Here are some links that I've found, but they don't give enough information there Sad Business VoIP VoIP Phone Systems VoIP for small business VoIP Phone Systems in USA
Thank you very much
Back to top Go down
AnnBilli

PostSubject: I have a problem with eyes   ask access to forum here. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2007 8:32 am

Greetings to everyone who's reading my message. I have a problem with my eyes, and I'm thinking about lasik surgery. But I'm not sure, is it really as effective as the advertisment says? Maybe somebody can give me any advice? I really need it! Sad
Thank you very much
Back to top Go down
WilliamL

PostSubject: Flowers   ask access to forum here. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2007 9:51 am

Hello, I'm going to merry a girl from another country (former USSR), and now I want to send her flowers. I need a flower shop that can arrange a delivery..Here are some links, please pelp me to choose from..
FTD flowers
flowers online
online flower shop
Thanks
Back to top Go down
potential
Training warrior
Training warrior

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2006-12-17

PostSubject: Hello   ask access to forum here. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2007 2:55 pm

Can I get access
Back to top Go down
MarieC
Training warrior
Training warrior

Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: ask access to forum here.   ask access to forum here. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2007 2:10 am

Hello, may I also get access please ?

Thanks. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ask access to forum here.   ask access to forum here. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ask access to forum here.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next